Twin River Original Wedding Expo THIS Sunday
Who am I going to see this Sunday at Twin River for the Original Wedding expo? If you’ve JUST started your wedding planning, THIS is the place to go! 80+ vendors offering all sorts of wedding services – but don’t get overwhelmed. Think of this like speed dating for vendor shopping. It’ll save you so much time in initial phone calls/emails/meetings. Take a few minutes at each booth and get a sense of what the business offers and how approachable/friendly/professional the owner is. Collect price sheets and plenty of swag (and taste the cakes, food, etc) – sort through it all when you get home. If you’re interested, schedule a followup appointment and take advantage of bridal expo specials.
Here’s a few other “big expo” tips:
1. Bring your “I Do Crew” – don’t go alone. It’s much more fun with your partner, friends, mom or whoever supports you.
2. Start a new wedding-specific gmail account to enter all the raffles.
3. Pre-print labels with your name, wedding date and email address.
4. Register online to save on the ticket price.
5. Bring a big shopping bag to carry all the stuff home you’ll collect at the show. Bring a pen too, and mark cards/price sheets, etc of the businesses you really like, so you can remember to followup later.
6. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and tell us about what YOU want for your wedding day! We’re here for YOU!
See you there!